Rates are quoted in GB Pounds. The prices are per room per night. Rates below are representative for each season but may vary. Please check booking page for specific pricing, discounts, offers and restrictions on the dates you want to stay. Check-in is from 3.00pm and Check-out by 11.00am of day of departure.
All pricing is per room and inclusive of VAT (sales tax). Unless otherwise stated the room price includes:
- Breakfast (choice of continental or full Scottish cooked)
- Towels and linen
- Free Broadband, Wi-fi, and internet
- DVD and book library
- Toy & games library
- Access to guest lounge and garden
- Coffee and tea within room
Metered parking is available outside the hotel – free at weekends, £1.20 per hour 8.30am-5.30pm, or on London Road (3 minute walk) for £5.60 per day 8.30am-5.30pm.
Terms & Conditions
- Sadly the hotel is not suitable for people with limited mobility. The historic "A" listing prevents disability ramps and the hotel does not have a lift. There are stairs at the entrance and stairs to all rooms and toilet facilities. Staff will do everything they can to assist, but please take into account your mobility when considering booking with us.
- All areas within the hotel are designated non-smoking. Guests caught smoking will be asked to leave the hotel and charged £50 for cleaning and airing their room. We provide a designated smoking area outside the hotel at the lower ground floor level. Smoking outside the hotel entrance under the Portico is not allowed.
- All reservations must be secured by credit card at the time of booking. We currently accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
- Cancellations made 7 days prior to arrival (deemed to be 15:00 hours local time) will be free of charge. Cancellations made less than 7 days prior to arrival will be charged for one night. No Show will be charged for the entire booking and the reservation for any remaining nights cancelled.
Note: The above cancellation policy does not apply to the Advanced Purchase rate. The Advanced Purchase rate is non-refundable and charged at the time of booking.
- Check-in is from 3.00pm and Check-out by 11.00am of day of departure. Late Check-out will be charged at £20 per part or full hour up to 12:00. Thereafter guest will be charged the full rate for the next nights stay.
- We do not anticipate being oversold and use our best efforts to avoid this circumstance. However, in the event of an oversold situation, we shall relocate a guest to an accommodation of a comparable or better standard (if it is available) at no additional charge to the guest. We accept no liability for any extra expenses arising out of such events.
- We will try to accommodate early arrivals and late departures, but only by prior arrangement.
- We provide limited luggage storage on a first come first served basis if guests want to leave luggage for a short period of time.
- We accept no liability for loss or damage to guests' property whilst on our premises.
- Guests are asked to show consideration to other guests and staff. Any guest showing a lack of consideration for others may be asked to leave the hotel and may have their reservation cancelled.
- Guests must not have more people in the room than booked. This is a fire hazard and guests doing this may be asked to leave the hotel and have their reservation cancelled.